Postcode: End of project review

Postcode: End of project review

In this project,I enjoyed doing experiment the most. I discovered that my straight is time management, I had time table for the process which help me a lot to keep track of what I have to do. By doing this project I know that graphic will suit me the best because I enjoy doing it, and because of my knowledge of typography and design, combine them together I think this subject will be best for my progression choice. I planned to take professional photo of my editorial. Also, I planned to create the package for my magazine as to be develop for my portfolio. I believe my idea development had develop a lot based on research that I did. In this case, I challenge myself to work out of my comfort zone, to work with something that not digital, such as cut and paste. I learn new technique from the experiment with scanner and photo copy machine, which it’s the main part of my editorial. Based on the presentation that I deliver, I did well on communicate my idea and concept visually and verbally. However, I would like to improve by add my own work to presentation slides so the audience have a better vision of my outcome. Be able to use Adobe inDesign was difficult for me, but I work very hard to learn how to use them. Even though it’s hard to use the programme but I try my best to learn how to use them and openminded for new tools.